Monday, June 28, 2010

Gan Bei to New Outlets

Everyone seems to be an artist of some sort. I’m trying to remember something doesn’t have to go on paper or have been threaded to have details, a concept, beauty, and a desired outcome. Sometimes, that outcome is simply trying to meld all the pieces of yourself together, learn to appreciate a trial, or just find out why on earth everyone in America is so wrapped up in American Idol.

I have taken it upon myself to find those details in my life, no matter how small, which make it sparkle. Perhaps by show casing those small details and archiving them if only for myself, I will learn to appreciate the sparkles which will make up my neon sign in my life to say “Look here! This kid, despite being tangled up in cultures, has a few additions to make to this world also!”

Here are my first two culture confused additions.

Somehow, this looks slightly familiar. Oh, I remember where I've seen this.

Was there nothing else they could come up with that comes in red?

And finally...
I bought this at the Zoo Market today. It was simply too good to pass up.


见, 的.

No comments:

Post a Comment