Thursday, July 1, 2010

Using God to Obtain Coffee

Yesterday, my dad and I decided to head out on an adventure.

What we knew: The coffee shop we were looking for was next to the North cathedral.

What we thought we knew: How to get to the North cathedral.

What we learned: How to get to both the North and South cathedral.



South Cathedral
(the North Cathedral was hidden by trees and closed by the time we got to it.)

Soft French music. Old wood. Soft seats.
Decent food. WiFi. Coffee.
Awesome coffee shop.


Then today, my mom and I walked over to get a blind man massage. After realizing how tall I was and how long my fingers are they became rather disappointed I don't play basketball or piano. Knowing some ballet seemed to have gained me some points back.

Now I'm off to watch The Last Station.

见,

No comments:

Post a Comment